Skip to main content

My First Bike Story

I woke up to a surprise at the end of my bed. A bike with no training wheels! I hoped out of bed, ran to my parents room and screamed "Thank you so much mommy and daddy!" They said "You better where a helmet or you won't live to be  a 6 year old." So I headed to the garage and put my helmet on. Then, I called my big brother and my parents  down to watch me ride. My parents gave me a gentle push and I started to ride. Once I got the hang of it, my parents went inside to make breakfast. I had this great idea to ride down the giant hill, so I started to walk up. Once I got to the top, I hopped on my bike and rode down the hill. I felt like I was going the speed of light! I didn't know how to use the brakes so I just kept on going. All of a sudden I hit a hard metal thing, I looked up and it was our neighborhood mailbox with a BIG dent in it.The I started feeling pain on my left leg. I looked down and it was bleeding! I screamed until my parents came out and helped me. That was my first bike story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to comment

Hey guys/gals,

   I love hearing back from you guys, so make sure to keep up the good comments. I came up with a few ways to give good comments or feedback.

make sure it is a nice comment give good feedbacktry to start a conversationmake sure it is about the postbe careful of what you sayI hope you learned something from this and i look forward to hearing from you.

Question Of The Day: What is your favorite subject of school?

About Me!

Hi! 
I'm just a regular girl in elementary school.
I love my dog named melo, and my lizard named Stoplight.My favorite color is Sky Blue.My favorite season is Spring orFallBecause it isa mix betweenSummerandWinter.I am a BIG Harry Potter fan, I have even seen the new FantasticBeasts movie. Over my fall break I re-watched all the Harry Potter Movies. I love to cook and come up with my own recipes. My favorite animal is a Panda. I love watching youtube and playing minecraft. What is your Favorite season? I hope that you guys/gals will love my future posts. See you next time!

recipes!!

Hey guys!

Today I searched the web for recipes and I picked my favorite ones for you guys/gals.
The first recipe is called "PEPPERONI PIZZA TWISTS
you will need 

12 pepperonis1 cup of Marinara2 TBSP of butter1 cup Mozzarella and parmesan cheese blend1 Package Crescents (8 count)The steps to cooking this pizza delight are:Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Press two crescent triangles together to make a rectangle.Brush your rectangle crescents with butter.Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons of cheese in the center.Place 3 pepperonis on top of the cheese.Fold each side over to the middle and press the edges together.Twist your breadsticks and place onto your parchment paper.Brush with butter.Bake for 18-20 minutes.Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping and enjoy!This serves 4 people
This next recipe is my personal favorite. It is called "cinnamon-sugar bliss" The ingredients are 2 Eggs2 cup All-purpose flour1 tsp Baking soda1/2 cup Brown…